Life has been pretty crazy lately (in a good way)! I start a new job tomorrow, so I spent today doing some serious food prep since I have no idea what the week will hold! I decided to make a big batch of soup I could easily re-heat for hassle-free dinners the next couple days...
I created a recipe for this colorful, delicious Kielbasa Corn Chowder from our 'go to' Slow Cooker Corn Chowder recipe.
Kielbasa Corn Chowder
based on a recipe from tasteofhome.com
- 2-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, fat-free
- 15 oz. turkey kielbasa sausage, cubed
- 2-3/4 cups frozen corn
- 6-7 small red potatoes, cubed
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 10 baby carrots, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter (or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large slow cooker or crockpot, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Enjoy!!!!
This Kielbasa Corn Chowder is one of my new favorites... it's easy to make, full of flavor, and a great soup for any time of year! And since it's a slow cooker recipe you can just prep your soup and walk away from the kitchen, having a one-dish meal is great for those busy days (or weeks)!
Click here to check out our other yummy soup recipes.