Spicy Grilled LingcodRecipe based on half a fish
- Lingcod (or any other white fish)
- 2 teaspoons Creole or Blackened Seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- Diced jalapenos (about 1/8 cup)
- Preheat the grill.
- Wash off the fish with water and dab dry with a paper towel.
- Tear off a big enough piece of foil to wrap fish fillet(s) and to make a tent around the fish with the foil.
- Coat the foil with olive oil or baking spray before putting fish on it.
- Put the seasoning on the fishing first, then spread chopped up butter and garlic on top of the fish.
- Lastly, add the diced jalapenos (to your spice desired).
- Fold up the foil to make a tent around the fish.
- Grill for 20 minutes, occasionally rotating the position of the foil tent.
You could season and cook any other white fish this way too!