Healthy PB & J Oatmeal CookiesOriginal recipe found at skinnytaste.com
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats (I only had old-fashioned and they worked fine)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (The original recipe calls for chunky, I used creamy and it was good)
- 4 teaspoons sugar-free or reduced sugar jelly (or preserves)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash the bananas in a medium bowl.
- Combine the mashed bananas and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Add the oats and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place batter by tablespoons on the cookie sheet, making an indent with the back of the measuring spoon.
- Repeat until you have 16 cookies (or however many you can get).
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly.
You no longer have an excuse not to bake. These are so easy, anyone can do them!
Have a great day!