Oh My Gosh MuffinsRecipe found at allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (I used unsalted butter)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup sour cream (I used light sour cream)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teapoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (I used mini chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 24 muffin cups.
- Mix in banana and sour cream. Stir in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix dry ingredients into the banana mixture until evenly moist. Fold in chocolate chips. Transfer batter to the prepared muffin cups, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
These could great on your way out the door in the morning, or as a snack during the day!