Low-fat Peppermint Fudge Brownies
IngredientsSugar Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (12.35 oz)
1 egg or egg subsititute (I used 3 tablespoons of eggs whites = 1 egg)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 tablespoons water
3 candy canes
Directions1. Set your oven to 350 degree farenheint for metal or glass pan. For dark-coated pan, set your oven to 325 F. Grease bottom of 8 x 8 or 9 x 9-inch pan or spray with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Finely chop candy canes in food processor.
3. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg in large bowl. Stir until blended.
4. Spread in greased pan until even. Then, sprinkle on crushed candy canes on top.
5. Follow baking instructions on box.
6. Cut and serve when completely cooled. Store covered.
I recommend the 8x8 pan so that the brownies aren't too thin. These taste yummy though! They have a little crunch due to the peppermint, and I like that. Hope you also enjoy!