What I love about this recipe is that there are no eggs, oil, or butter in it. Yet, the muffins turned out so moist and tasty. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Lighter Banana MuffinsAdapted from allrecipes.com
Ingredients2 eggs, lightly beaten
4 ripe bananas (original recipe only called for 3)
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease or line 12 muffin cups
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs and bananas.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.
5. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture.
6. Pour batter into muffin cups.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.